Polyhydron system Pvt Ltd (PSPL) was established in 1985 and from inception, It has been known for its abilities in Designing, Manufacturing, Installing, Commissioning, and Maintaining Electro-Hydraulic Systems, Hydraulic actuators (standard as well as special purpose), Manifold Assemblies, Special Valves, components and machines, tailor made to suit customer requirements and having very high quality standards.
Our facility at Belgaum: India is well equipped with effective infrastructure and group of qualified, experienced and well trained professionals to take care of Design, Manufacturing, Installation and Commissioning of Electro- Hydraulic Systems. The Company, as a group strongly believe in supplying quality products and services with a philosophy of working with the customer as an associate.
We are committed to exceed customer satisfaction through our quest to deliver World class product by
- Multi-disciplined engineering approach
- Innovative engineering
- Continual improvements
- Planned expansion of operational & application areas.
- Focused efforts in development of infrastructure.
- Training of human resources.
- Improving processes to achieve consistent quality , cost effectiveness & timely deliveries.
- Sustained efforts to improve safe & organized work environment.
Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
While pursuing our quest to deliver World Class product, we are committed to high standards of Environmental, Health and Safety performance by:
- Recognizing our responsibilities towards the community for those aspects of our business which impact (adversely or beneficially) the environment; and committed to conduct our business in a way that is conducive to the environment.
- Creating a safe work environment and Healthy workplace.
- Devise and Implement Management Programs to achieve Continual Improvement in our EHS Performance.
- Lead the organisation to comply with applicable legislation and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- Provide the required training and bring in awareness to all team members to become conscious and accountable towards EHS.
- Provide adequate resources to pursue the Best Practices in EHS Management Systems.
- Communicate with all the Stakeholders on matters related to EHS.